Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Another Awesome Web 2.0 Marketing Tool

Yesterday I signed up for yet another internet marketing membership site - this time it was Jack Humphrey's "Social Power Linking". I just couldn't resist, and so far am glad I didn't.

For just $29/mo you get access to a ton of information about all the major social networking sites such as Digg, StumpleUpon, Clipmarks, and many others.

The initial rush of materials includes a series of .pdfs introducing you to some of the more important sites. For instance, I read the introduction to StumbleUpon and feel I have a much better idea of how it works, what to do and what not to do, how to make connections, etc., etc. I might never have gotten around to it without that intro.

And that's just one of several. Others cover Squidoo, Propeller, Digg, Delicious, and I'm sure there will be others coming as well.

The package also includes a lot of other material.

I highly recommend this package: Social Power Linking.

0 comments: