Friday, September 23, 2005

Writing and Distributing Articles good way to get links

It is a well know fact, but bears repeating, that writing and distributing articles is a good way to get attention to your site, and a good way to get links.

Most people involved in web marketing seem to appreciat this, and I am getting very good response to our new Linknet Article Program.

A couple of days ago I started promoting a Platinum distribution service. There's the basic distribution to 20 sites. Platinum will distribute to a much larger number of top notch sites, and several high subscription distribution lists. See Article Options for more info.

2 comments:

job opportunitya said...

Captivating blog. I love surfing the web for the
type of blogs that you do. It had me on the edge of my
seat and I kept going back to again and again!
I can't explain, but you need to check my engine hampshire marketing search blog!

Home Based Business Work said...

Unique blog my friend, I can hardly wait to vist
this site again. I just worship the site its comes
from! Believe me in my extra time I'm consistently
looking up blogs like this.
Hey playa! You need to check out my legitimate home based business opportunity blog.