Friday, May 13, 2005

Business Card Displays Business Opportunity

Freecard business card displays present an interesting and exciting small business opportunity. The business card dispensers are placed in high traffic areas where potential customers of your advertisers are likely to see the business cards on display.

You (the Freecard "Associate") then sell business card slots to local merchants or services. There are 16 compartments in each display. When a prospective customer is interested in one of the products or services advertised, she just takes one of the full color business cards.

For more information, go to Freecard Business Card Display Opportunity

2 comments:

job opportunitya said...

Creative blog.  I thought it was the best site out
and we had to go back to it! Every chance I get on the
net I search for blogs just like your site.
I'm looking at the possibility of checking your search engine marketing software blog.

10 Best Home Based Business said...

Unique blog my friend, I can hardly wait to vist
this site again. I just worship the site its comes
from! Believe me in my extra time I'm consistently
looking up blogs like this.
Check out my home based business for woman blog, please!